Skip to main content

The Impact Made By the Open Man Consulting Scam on Craig Raucher

It takes a long time for any individual or company to earn its reputation in the professional field. But, they will lose their repute and image if they do something wrong. Even if they try their best to cope with the situation, they might not be capable of regaining their lost reputation. However, the case is different in my case. I, Craig Raucher, have devoted a large part of my life to the betterment of others. I have tried my best to satisfy my customers in every possible way. And, for this, I had to work very hard.

I have been a one-man-army

My name has been associated with a baseless scam on the web which is known as the Open Man Consulting scam. Many people have read about the scam online. Many of them are of the notion that I am a bad person although it is not true. I have already worked with lots of companies in the US over the years. I even worked for a big company known as Total Freight Solutions Global as the senior vice president. I have always made an effort to gratify my customers and I was extremely committed to it. I have never done anything that can spoil my image as depicted by this scam. One should verify the authenticity of any information before reading it online.

My professional achievements

1. I, Craig Raucher, can boast of having a comprehensive knowledge of the department of shipping.

2. I own my own business and have contributed to the development of shipping in many parts of the world.

3. Many big companies have taken my assistance to good effect over time. I have been responsible for their prosperity in the shipping arena to a large extent.

The impact made by the scam

After going through the scam on the Internet, many people have developed bad ideas about me. I have done so many things in my life for the betterment of others. But these do not seem to have any impact on these individuals. I have even obtained a Business Administration degree. Moreover, I have been employed in a reputed company like DHL Airways. There is no doubt that these baseless facts as depicted by the scam have hurt me a lot. I have tried my best to cope with the scam. I believe that I have been successful in doing so and have achieved some good things in life.  

Final thoughts

I, Craig Raucher, am operating a company under the name of Open Man Consulting. This company is known to help others in times of need. Many people as well as businesses have taken help from this company on their way to success. Here, I would like to mention that never believe any scam on the web without judging its authenticity. It is feasible for anyone to publish any information online. But, one should not believe it without proper verification. Take a look at the good things done by me in my life, and it will change your perception of me for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve Your Dribbling And Shooting With Pick Up Basketball

Are you passionate about basketball? You have a hectic lifestyle, and balancing between a busy professional and personal life is quite challenging. At times you crave a break, and you feel a cardio workout at the local gym may refresh you. You may try your hands in casual games where players are known for their spontaneity.    Learning to play   If you have never tried your hands in this sporting activity before then, this is the right way to develop know-how. Stay in shape and have a great cardio workout with   Basketball Pickup Games   .  Before you decide to migrate into real sports with referees, it is wise to get involved in these causal events. This will provide you a chance to develop new skills every time you participate.    Brush up your existing skills   Challenge yourself by regularly participating in   Pick Up Basketball  games. You will get an opportunity to know about strategies. This will give you a scope to assess your strengths and weaknesses. Find out

Participate In Staten Island Basketball Leagues Irrespective Of Your Age

SIBL   Do you want to remain attached to your favorite sports despite having a hectic lifestyle? Then the answer for you is drop-in games. People nowadays have a busy schedule. They often have a challenging time in trying to strike a balance between their working life and personal life. Finding time for games in a formal setup is out of the question.    Have an enjoyable time   Almost all individuals appreciate the thought of showing up for a game of basketball. Stay fit by participating in  Basketball Pickup Games . One of the advantages is that you will not require a formal team and anyone can join. It is always enjoyable playing with your team members in an organized setup but you can also have a blast by participating in amateur sports games. They will help you to improve your game. A vast majority of these games are free. If charges are allotted you can make the necessary payment and then join.    Element of flexibility   The drop-in games are suitable for people w

Stay Connected On The Court Through Staten Island Basketball League

Do you have a passion for basketball? You still miss out on those school days when you were actively participating in various tournaments. Do not be disheartened. If you have nurtured the notion that sports participation is only limited to school children then you are mistaken.    Highlighting some benefits   More and more people should start playing sports because they not only assist in physical development but leads to improvement of emotional health too.  Staten Island Basketball   league will give an opportunity to develop social skills. Physical activity in a structured environment can have a positive impact on the mental well-being of any individual.   ·          Continue with your passion   There is a significant reduction in depression among adults who participate in sporting events regularly. Some of the healthcare experts suggest these as standalone treatments. In certain cases, they can be used in combination with combinations to combat anxiety disorders. Le